Do you have experience of bookkeeping within an accountancy practice?
Job title: Bookkeeper
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Bookkeeper to join an independent firm of accountants who provide outsourced bookkeeping services to SMEs. Your duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledger and VAT returns for a portfolio of clients
- Taking records to trial balance, and preparing journals
- Assisting with management accounts preparations
- Experience of bookkeeping within an accountancy practice
- Proficient of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience of working on a cloud based accounting package, preferably Xero or Quickbooks
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Company pension after 3 months
- Comprehensive training and personal development opportunities
- Part-time or flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF79