Are you a chemistry graduate with knowledge of coating chemistry?
Job title: Assistant Chemist
Hours: Mon-Fri, 6am to 3pm or 1pm to 10pm shifts on a fortnightly rotation
We’re looking for an Assistant Chemist to join a leading textiles manufacturing company, to support in developing product coatings and treatments. Your duties will include:
- Developing coating formulations for textiles
- Ensuring correct implementation of formulations within the production department
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of lab work and testing
- Liaising with the Quality Control department to ensure products meet company standards
- Recognised qualification in chemistry, with knowledge of coatings
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to build strong working relationships with colleagues in other departments
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats, increasing with each year of service
- Death in service policy
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free parking
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB76