Do you have experience of accounts admin on Sage?
Job title: Accounts Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm
We’re looking for an Accounts Administrator to join a small accounts team within an engineering company on an ongoing temporary basis. Your duties will include:
- Acknowledging invoices and delivery notes
- Inputting invoices on Sage
- Taking customer and supplier enquiries over the phone and covering reception
- Setting up spreadsheets on Excel
- Assisting with payroll depending on experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience using Sage
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in a similar administration or accounts role
- Experience of payroll desirable but not essential
- 28 days holiday accrual
- Pension after 3 months
- Working with a small but supportive team who are will to train on new skills
- Flexible or part-time hours considered for the right candidate
- Central Stockport location, easily accessible on public transport
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £9-11 per hour
Reference number: JF55