Are you an accounts professional with experience working in the property sector?
Job title: Property Team Senior Accountant
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm
We’re looking for a qualified Accountant with experience working in the property sector, or with property sector clients. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm of accountants with a great reputation for supporting their staff and for the quality of their work within the property sector, where they have an enviable portfolio of national clients. Your duties will include:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients of property business and funds
- Provide a full accounts service for clients, including management accounts, tax returns and statutory accounts preparations
- Quote for new work and client projects
- Take an active role in evaluating the firms processes and use of technology
- Meet with clients face-to-face, which may require travel to London
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience working in an accountancy practice, or within the property sector
- A customer focussed approach to accounting, with good people skills
- Experience working on Xero or similar cloud accounting package
- A do-er, not a delegater!
- Opportunity to join a well-established but growing firm
- Company commitment to developing staff
- Chance to work with a varied and very loyal client-base
- Modern offices
- Free parking and close to bus and Metrolink connections
- Death in service
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats, increasing with service
- 3 day Christmas shutdown (on top of your holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF93