Are you a qualified Accountant looking to join a small practice where you can have a real influence?
Job title: Accountant
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
We’re looking for a qualified accountant to join a small, independent practice who are looking for someone to join their team supporting the partners in accounts preparations and managing client relationships for a portfolio of business customers. Your duties will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax submissions for business customers
- Preparations of VAT returns and management accounts
- Visiting clients on site
- Preparations of tax returns for personal tax customers
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word
- Familiarity with specialist accounts software, ideally Sage 50, SAPA and PTP software
- Driving license to travel to client sites
- Fully qualified accountant – ACCA or CIMA preferred
- Small, close-knit team
- Competitive salary
- Part-time or flexibility of hours will be considered
- Pension after 3 months
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD27