Do you have account management experience, offering after-sales services to customers?
Job title: Customer Liaison Officer
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri (flexible working may be considered for the right applicant)
We’re looking for a Customer Account Manager to join an IT managed service provider. You’ll be joining a small business with a warm, family feel and they are looking for someone to keep in touch with their SME customers to offer after-sales service develop strong relationships. Your duties will include:
- Checking in with customers, by phone and through face-to-face meetings
- Liaising with engineers and the MD to solve any customer problems
- Providing expert advice to customers to cross-sell and upsell services
- Developing a strong product knowledge of IT services, particularly disaster recovery and Office 365
- Maintaining accurate client records on CRM system
- B2B customer service or account management experience
- Experience working within the IT sector an advantage
- Experience working on a CRM system
- Driving license and own transport to travel to client sites throughout North-west England
- Free on-site parking and mileage paid
- Flexible working arrangements
- 21 days holidays, plus 8 stats, increasing with service
- Christmas shutdown
- Company pension scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF77