Do you have good design skills and outstanding attention to detail?
Job title: Account Executive
Hours: Full time, Mon to Fri
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join a marketing agency in Macclesfield to assist in delivering projects for clients in the scientific sector.
You’ll be joining a global company that offers fantastic progression opportunities and company benefits.
• Childcare Vouchers
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 1 year
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Free Gym membership
• Good IT skills, especially Word and PowerPoint
• Experience using design software, particularly Adobe Illustrator
• Formatting scientific documents and presentations
• Academic journal and literature searches
Our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible but you will need to meet with us in Stockport ahead of your interview so we can brief you in more detail about the role and the business.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Keli Hewitt, our specialist Sales & Marketing recruitment consultant.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Reference number: 3544