Do you have good design skills and outstanding attention to detail?
Job title: Scientific Services Assistant
Hours: Full time, Mon to Fri
We’re looking for a Research Assistant to join a medical communications company, liaising with clients to deliver projects.
- Formatting scientific documents and presentations
- Academic journal and literature searches
- Identifying opportunities for clients to present their research
- Good IT skills, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using design software, particularly Adobe Illustrator
- Background in scientific research or communications preferred
- Driving license preferred, as the client is not on public transport routes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Free gym membership
To apply for this role, send your CV to our commercial recruitment team.
Essential Personnel, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Essential Personnel is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Reference number: 3544